View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:44 PM

Default Re: another empire poll

As I stated in the other thread, I changed my email on all the skins the same day and validated them all. I will add to that I also went in that day to each cashier screen to insure my records were correct in my account tracking utility.

My phone number has always been correct and is the same as the day I started.

If you had bothered to read my postings you would not have to ask if I blame them, I do not. They made an otherwise sound business decision regardless of whether my wife or friends that I have referred there play. Even without that fact, their decision to boot people with negative MGR (in my case over about a year account life) makes money sense. My only discomfort has been in the way they handled it. I felt it was implied I was cheating but would have merely laughed and said "you got me" had they posted me an e-mail saying since I only seemed to be playing there for the bonuses and was costing them money, the were closing my account and did not want my business.

For what it is worth, my wife plays on her own machine on her own schedule. We don't even play the same games generally and have never sat at the same table. While the IP address of the cable modem is the same, the subnet address and MAC address for the account are different. They called when she opened the account and we went through the entire process, rather painless truthfully, to prove we were two different people and therefor needed two accounts to avoid breaking the T&C about not let another person play on your account.

Your last point is a mere plagiarism of what MicroBob has already stated. It was funny when he said it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Edit: P.S. Thanks for making another thread wherein I felt it necessary to explain myself. It is very convenient to have so many threads on the same topic, although I do agree with Craig, yours was the first poll worth responding too.