View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 10:56 PM

Default Re: How many 2+2ers?

Since I partialy misinterperted your remarkable post, due mainly to may sparse posting, lackluster effort to keep up with lastest OOT Forum gossip and goings on, brain cell disease, and paucity of cranium space and brain matter utilitization; my initial post lacks the full power I wanted and falls rather limp in the dust. Still, I could take on just about all and have no remorse of killing everyone with a modern fifty-caliber gattling gun that shoots 1,000 rpm. That's just the type of person I am.

That said, it is a human trait that physical dominance is a default posture of most humans with all the sexual over and under tones attached to it. Nothing new in that.

Taking on the sexual aspect would be interesting. Say I had sex with a female donkey, a male ape, and an empty coke bottle. If someone does 'better' have I been 'taken'? Completely rhetorical question.

The gamesmanship of intellecually 'taking someone' or being 'taken by someone' is an ever present battle on this and every other 2+2 forum. David Hume, possibly, could win a battle with me, but since he is roasting in Hell the test will not come until I join him there. I hope to see you in Hell also Mr. Duke and you can referee the contest.

Best Regards,

Le Misanthrope