View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: Dear bison: the May advice thread.

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Setoy,

You should tell her. If she thinks you've changed a lot since then (which it sounds like you have) and you're sincere and whatever, then maybe it can work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for yours, and everyone elses input on the subject. She doesn't think I've changed that much. It's just that now, I drink maybe once every two weeks, and if I drink it's 2-6 drinks, not 8-15 3 times a week. It's more the environment we're in. When we started dating, we were juniors in college. Now we're out, and we actually have to go to bed at a decent time (no drinking, partying...etc.)

So, I think the only things that have changed are 1) My mentality on the relationship (didn't think it would last, now I imagine starting a family with her) and 2) My day to day responsibilities.

I'm 95% leaning towards not telling her, and only am holding on to that extra 5% if any [censored] ever goes down we can both go down swinging ("Oh yeah? Well I chea...") Kind of sadistic...but...

And, as far as posting this on the web, if she is to find out, it's meant to be, and again, I'll be the one living with the consequences.