View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 05:52 PM

Default Re: Israel\'s Spy Nabbed

[ QUOTE ]
Whats it like living with so much hate in your heart?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm just applying their own rotten set of rules to them. As for hatred, your inquiry is better directed elsewhere. After all, I'm just name-calling. When it comes to you (and all other Iraq war supporters) and Iraqis, you tolerate and even applaud those who actually bomb them and burn their children to death on the grounds that "U.S. interests" are better served thereby. Unlike the occupation forces in Baghdad, I don't shoot into Republican crowds, bomb Republican hospitals, wipe out Republican families at checkpoints and drive around Republican neighborhoods with a bumper sticker that says "Keep 50 meters away or deadly force will be used."

[ QUOTE ]
What exactly do you think that the scummy patriots should take issue with?

[/ QUOTE ]
The ever so slight contradiction between purported concern American security and demanding massive support for a country trying to undermine it. If supporters of country X stole state secrets, think about how they'd treat a politician who announced that half our foreign aid should go to country X? They'd crucify him, unless the country had a solid record of killing Arabs.