Thread: hand quizzes
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 07:20 PM

Default Re: hand quizzes

i'll take a stab at these. its kindof hard answering these becuase you say he "bluffs just enough" but that doesn't give much info.

hand 1 :

i call here and pay off a river bet.
the T gave a lot of draws without completing any, and there are a whole range of hands QJ JT QT AT J9 T9 etc, that he could have here.

hand 2:

i call here and call a non diamond river. the straight draws completed here are few and far between, and its hard to put villian on 85 or 8T. you could raise and fold to a cap, but i dont think that accomplishes much.

hand 3:

this post is making me feel like a major calling station. only if i dont think he'd make this line with AT or A9 then i think i can fold here.

hand 4:

if he thinks i've made a play on him before, or if he thinks i'm aggressive/ or he takes shots when ace flops, i'll 3 bet and have that be the last money i put in the pot unless i spike a J. if i've been showing down winners and he's been passive, i think i can fold JJ here

hand 5:

call/ call and cry when he shows you TT. the amount of times i've seen donks try and run you over with AK thinking its a monster makes its okay i think.

hand 6:

3 bet if i think it will give me a free turn. otherwise i probably call flop and a non scary turn.

// im curious how right/wrong these are

stealthcow