View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Am I a PP15 donk? (part 2?)

I'll throw in my $.02 and say the preflop call is much closer than all the other posters seem to think. Frankly, those posts make me wonder whether any of them play the Party 15 or whether they pay much attention to the other players, because there are ALL KINDS of hands that many Party 15 players would 3 bet from button that hero's hand is better than or as good as (namely 22-JJ, AJ, KQ, random suited crap, etc.). Being out of position all hand sucks, but hero has already posted 2/3 of a blind. I think this is a (close) call preflop.

From there I don't mind the c/r on the flop. C/r or c/c might be right depending on the villain, but with no read . . .

Fold the turn though. None of your outs are clean. Then again, because this is Party 15 there are many players who are 3 betting that flop exactly because they have something like TT or 44 or something and really aren't thrilled about letting hero peel another one off, in which case -- i.e., if both hero's cards are live -- it'd be a definite call. But without any read, and with the possibility that villain's holding QQ-AA or AK, folding's in order.