View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 11:09 PM

Default Re: Tip for Games Grid - REPLY TO F*^#£!G EMAIL!!!

It was just added to the cashier after re-opening the software.

Assuming just $3-6 play:

Looks to my like VFP's pay obviously $9.00 per hour per table.FPP's should accumulate at ~$3-$4 per hour assuming 63 hph and looking at their rake schedule.Is this $3-4 pr hour guessestimate accurate for you guys playing already????

Looks to me like $12-$13 per hour prop pay total.The pot averages are horrid $2-4 ave. pot $14.16 and $3-6 $17.88 on tonite's games.
6-tabling for 6 hours assuming you just break-even is $432-$468 per day.Making $3-$4 per hour off FPP would equate 15-20 FPP per table hour at $3-6 at the 5-1 conversion ratio.To burn off the whole $5K Bonus you need 25,000 FPP's or 1250-1666 table-hours.If you play 36 table-hours a day thats 34-46 days to finish off the bonus.If you play 24th's a day you're going to have to hang around 52-69 days.
I think I could do 28th's a day and be done with it in 45-60 days.Assuming you broke even on your play that's $15,000-$16250 if FPP's accumulate at my upper range($4.00 per hour per table).At the lower range of $3.00 per hour FPP earn you would be forced to play more table-hours to clear the $5K Bonus (1666 th's vs.1250th's)but you would earn more off VFP(Prop)Pay to make $19,992-$21,658.
So if my estimates are right.My FPP estimates may be off since I havent yet played these games.Seems to me you are looking realistically having to play 1666 table-hours to clear this baby.At $12 per hour that's $19,992.

The real question is will the quality of the games be so poor that you would have to deduct the rake from your prop play..If the games are absolutely breakeven all players will be losing money to the rake.at 63 hands per hour with an average rake of $0.75 per hand $47.25 is being taken off the table every hour-divide that by 9 players and all players of equal skill will lose $5.25 an hour-a big hit to your $12-$13 per hour FPP/VFP Prop play.My guess is almost all but the best players will actaully lose money on the earn long-term..so maybe you only lose $3,$4 to the rake.A more realistic assumption I think for me is to assume I will lose not $5.75 per hour to the rake but maybe $3.00.
If game quality suks you will not be making your Prop pay long-term over the required number of table-hours unless you are better than your opponents.since most of these games have pitiful pot averages and are full of TAG players seems to me a realistic hourly earn would only $9-$10 per table hour longterm.I will play in these games and it all depends on the quality of the games ..IF what I guess is accurate and the games are poor my time is better spent elsewhere.If I can breakeven or have a positive on earn just off my play $20K+ for a month and a half's work is great.The question is the game quality..There's a big difference between poor game quality eroding your prop play to $9-10 per th and breakeven or 1bb/hr quality games for up to $18-$19 per th.