View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 11:57 AM

Default Re: Poll - How much is a loose table image worth ????

I must admit that I am not good enough or fast enough yet to multi table at no limit. I can see it more easily at limit, since you don't have to think about the size of the bet as much. But with only 20 seconds to make a decision - wow - 4 tables at once. If I have to make a decision to go all in with 3 other tables popping up on me that seems hard. It also seems like a grind.

And I see people timing out, with their hands being folded. And I can tell they are playing 4 tables. An important decision has come up at another table and they just let the hand time out.

But some day I would like to get to the point of playing 2 tables simultaneously. Right now, I still consider myself to be in the learning phase of no limit, and I am not that anxious to play as many hands as possible. I think a lot when I play. I just find myself encountering situations where I'd like to think for 10 seconds. I wish I had more time on some of these sites - maybe 40 seconds instead of 20. I like one of the sites "think tank" pool where everyone gets a couple extra minutes in a tournament that they can tap into.
So I suppose I have to tip my hat to any NL multitablers out there who are winners after 50,000 hands. Maybe some day I will get to two tables, but I doubt I will ever play 4.
OK but back to the earlier point, guys at 4 tables are not paying enough attention to make the advertizing plays worth it......