View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 06:47 PM

Default Re: To all those women who like to swallow...

These findings probably have more to do with the personality type(s) that would or would not use a condom, than some sort of chemical reaction to semen. A woman who is more likely to use a condom is probably a more careful and cautious person than someone who would opt not to use one. And in my own experience, the more careful and cautious I tend to be, the less laid back and happy I am. Even if it is the man in the relationship who pushes the condom, there is a good chance that he is careful and cautious and not as laid back as someone who would not, thereby also increasing the chance that he is not as exciting to be around, thus having an effect on the woman's mood.

There is also the possibility that couples that are very fond of one and other (who on average have a greater sense of well-being)are more likely to engage in unprotected sex than people who are just in it for the sex itself.

There then comes my last conclusion which is; that a girl who is not very appealling to the opposite sex (and thus more likely to have low self-esteem) would be less likely to have unprotected sex than a very attractive girl. This statement may very well indeed be ignorant, but I am speaking from my own point of view that I myself would be more inclined to rawdog a smokin' hot chick than a slightly above average girl.

I think this study is rather pointless as there is hardly a convincing way to determine the cause from the effect.

P.S. I found this very bizzare (and funny):
"I understand that among some gay males who have anal intercourse, it is not uncommon to attempt to retain the semen for extended periods of time,"