View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 01:02 AM

Default He\'s a moron, so, I guess I\'ll call again...

Party 5/10 six-max

This dude on my left is completely horrible. I've been playing a couple hours with him and I've taken a number of notes on his play. They are as follows:

- We're briefly four-handed and I raise UTG to $35, he calls with K7s. Flop is something like 663 with two of his suit, he calls my 2/3 pot bet, turn is another rag and he calls another 2/3 pot bet, river is a brick and he checks behind.

- He checks in the bb with 44, he flops a set and check-calls against an UTG limper, he checkraises the minimum on the turn, and then min-bets the river

- I missed the beginning of this hand, but he's in there with AQo, it might be a raised pot but I'm not sure. Flop is ace high with two diamonds, someone (I think him) bets, Player B raises and he calls. I'm not sure what their positions were. Third diamond on the turn and Player B bets, bad player calls. River blank, Player B bets, and bad player puts him all-in. Player B calls with a flush. The pot ended up being something like $3300, so this idiot managed to lose more than $1500 with top pair via a brilliant river raise.

- Someone folds and I raise to $35, he insta-calls with AJo, flop comes T97 and he calls my 2/3 pot bet, turn is a 6 that puts two hearts out and he calls another 2/3 pot bet, river is the 8 of hearts (so there is a straight on the board now, with three hearts). I bet full pot and he pushes; we both have a jack and split.

So that brings us to the hand in question...

It's folded around to me in the SB and I just complete with AKo. (Preflop ain't the point of this thread, so please don't waste everyone's time by telling me to raise.) Moron raises to $30. He's not abnormally aggressive preflop, so I figure he has something reasonable. I call.

Flop is KQ3 rainbow. I check, he bets full pot, I call.

Turn is 3. I check, he bets full pot I call.

River is 2. He has just barely more than one pot-size bet left. I stop and consider betting, but after a brief pause, I check. He bets full pot. I call.

Am I a moron too?