View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 04:21 AM

Default Re: I\'ve got 10K hands of .25/.50 hold \'em on pokertracker & I want advice

I started off about year and half ago w/$50 deposit. I made it last 6 or 7 months and then I not real sure what happened. I started playin sng's and $1 freeroll tourneys (didn't do too bad, placed pretty high in a couple freerolls) Played in the 3$ rebuys for $215 sunday tourneys and actually placed in 3 of them (unregistered and kept the T$). Don't really know what happened to all that money. Kind of went crazy. Jumped up to .50/1.00 level 6 max some and even tried some 1/2. Just didn't have a clue what I was doing. Well by December I was down $230 (tranferred a buddy $20 out of my various deposits) and was ready to give it up. That's when I found SSHE and these forums. Didn't play for almost a month (other than some play money) while I read SSHE and thought about my game. I don't know whether I've just been running real goot or if it's somewhat starting to sink in but I've finally made it back to breakeven and even am up some now. Woooohooooo [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks forum.