View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 10:00 PM

Default Important new info

So I go out through my garge today, to leave for a run. I dont have a garage door closing button next to the actual door, so I have the remote sitting on top of a shelf by the door (my vehicle has one of those program button things, so I dont use the remote in it), and guess what. My garage remote is gone. So some stuff makes more sence now. The reason they opened all the consoles in my truck, they were looking for the remote. I still cant figure out why the gas tank was opened, and my tool cases were moved.

I think more and more it points to this chick. If it was some burgler, and they broke in, and heard us upstairs they just would have left. If for some reason they didnt, they would have at least closed everything so I wouldn't notice or suspect anything. So the fact that they didnt means they must have been in a hurry. Why were they in a hurry? Cuz they were supposed to be down stairs peeing, and had limited time.

If it was her, it also eliminates the "shes just a headcase" angle, because taking my garage door opener implies returning at some point and ripping me off. Im going to be out of town in a couple days for the next 2 weeks, and she knows this. She also could have just stuck the garage door opener in her purse on her way back upstairs and I never would have known.

Also, she had gone down stairs and peed. Now dont you think at some point she would have said "I never noticed anything when I was downstairs, or heard anything" or at least would have mentioned something about being freaked out that she was peeing downstairs when a possible robber was in the garage. I find that odd.

So I changed the remote dealy on my garage, so now that remote wont work anymore. Im also going to call this chick today and tell her I found out what the burgler was after, and tell her I changed the garage remote. Im also gunna tell her that this has really kinda freaked me out so the guys from ADT are coming out tomorrow to install a security system (this isnt true). Then I think Im gunna tell her im not going out of town (also not true), and then just play phone tag with her while I'm really gone.

Im pretty bummed, one cuz I woudlnt ahve suspected her of this, and two, cuz I was really looking forward to some more booty. But its all just way to much of a coincidence to dismiss that it isnt her, and all the evidence adds up to her being the most likely.

At the very least tho, I can eliminate my house being haunted cuz ghosts dont steal remotes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also to the people that mentioned it, I dont have any roomates, or any friends with a key to my place, or any friends that would drive over to my house at 2am and sneak in and mess with my stuff.