View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 07:11 PM

Default Re: I cant win on Party Poker

Played my 1st 1k or so hands today (700 raked, cleared bonus). Ended up 20BB down before bonus. Max was 30BB down after a big dry spell and paying to see showdowns (on purpose, explanation below). Might've also been betting draws too hard for around an hr (I was in that 'half asleep' thing).

Feel comfy in the game, although I could probally be a little more aggressive on the flop when I hit and more passive when I'm only drawing (at least when I don't have a huge number of outs).

I wasn't playing perfectly, I wanted to see a showdown occasionally with a hand i should've folded, but I like to know the sort of behaviour to expect. What people are doing with what etc.

After I finish the other 2 party skin bonuses I have I'm going to move to 1/2 for a bit then 2/4. I'll do some reading (articles, posts, strategies etc) and read some books sometime during 2/4 or maybe 3/6 (I intend to move up quickly).

Think I'll wanna order more than just Zee since the shipping is $40 (I'm not gonna take an order where the products cost less than the shipping).

It'd be nice to have PTO to check out my stats, but that'd lead to analyzing and stressing over insignificant samples [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]