Thread: Party 6max AQo
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 06:03 PM

Default Party 6max AQo

This was my first session playing at the party 6max 25NL tables..i normally play on Stars full ring..

The villian in this hand had been playing pretty LAG..any sign of weakness from the other players and he was re-raising. He had also been able to push me off a couple of hands when i raised pre-flop and missed on the flop..so my thinking was that he was trying to push me off my pre-flop raise.

Im not sure that re-raising all-in was the best option here...but i know that if i call and dont hit the flop im probably going to be put to a decision for all my chips so i thought id go for it...anyone agree with my push? Or do ppl think that a standard call then continuation bet on the flop would be a better idea?

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ 0.25 BB (6 max, 5 handed) converter

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

UTG ($5.39)
MP ($44.85)
Button ($20.87)
Hero ($19.25)
BB Villian ($19.75)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. UTG posts a blind of $0.25. Hero posts a blind of $0.1.
UTG (poster) checks, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero (poster) raises to $1.0</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB Villian raises to $4.00</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls $18.25 (All-In)

Thoughts?