View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 04:30 PM

Default You may have been to a place that looks (GRRRRR)

like this I must say something about there tricky "two window" system,obviously designed to scam me.Note graph 1-A to see the trickery:

Graph 1-A

Drive through
-->order here------>window one(pay here)----->window two

Note that you must pay for the food before they give it to you. Now some of you may wonder why I wasted your time with this: You see I had class at 8 am and another at 9:30am-I got late picks for schedule.This clearly sucks. I hadnt had anything to eat.So I drive to This hellhole of mass distribution It cost 5 dollars to get a meal there.THAT IS SOME EXPENSIVE artificially flavored [censored].It is also delicious.Now the problem is that i didnt get any food.After I paid I drove off. Only two hours later did I realize that I had not ate. This makes me feel Crazy and mad.This is like the twelth time Ive done that and I dont even eat at fast food restaurants all that often.What an evil, EVIL system.Ok so maybe its not evil and im just retarded, but i am still hungry.AND i want my 5 bux back!

So does anyone else pay at fast food drive thrus and then forget to pick up there food or is that just me??