Thread: What an idiot
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 10:45 AM

Default What an idiot

Not him. Me.

'Stars $30 + 3 SNG last night. 4 left. BB has 4500, UTG 5000, I'm the button with 2400, SB has 1600. Blinds 100/200/a25

I get K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

UTG folds, I make it 600 to go, SB calls, BB folds (1500)

Flop: T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB checks, I bet 1000, SB calls all-in and flips over K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I smile contendedly and think "no jack". As I think this my eyes drift back to my cards and I see that I do not have K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], rather K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

Who the $%#$ misreads ttheir hand online? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Turn: 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], river 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

To his benefit, my opponent leaves without hurling insults my way, though they couldn't be any worse than what I was calling myself.