Thread: How Far?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 11:09 AM

Default How Far?

PP micro. EP and MP limp and I raise in the cutoff with 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]. Button calls (darn it) and limpers call. I was hoping to buy the button. Four to the flop with 8.5 sb pot.

*** FLOP *** : [ A[img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] ]

Not bad at all. I'm pretty sure I'm ahead and I'll get paid by aces and diamond draws. Checked to me and I auto-bet. All call. Four to the turn with about 6 BB in the pot.

*** TURN *** : [ A[img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] ] [ 2[img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] ]

EP springs to life with a bet and MP folds. Like a deer in the headlights, I call. Button calls. 3 to the river with 9 BB in the pot.

*** RIVER *** : [ A[img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] ] [ A[img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] ]

EP bets again, I raise, and MP calls two cold. EP reraises. Should I be a happy guy, a gambooler, or a pessimist?

Thoughts so far?