Thread: Where am I at?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 09:32 PM

Default Where am I at?

Paradise $2/$4

Passive game, bordering on the loose side.

1 limper to me in MP with T [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] T [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] , and I raise. Folded to the button who 3-bets, SB calls, limper calls, I call. Four to the flop:

*** FLOP *** : [ 3 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] K [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] ]

Checked to me, I check(?), button checks. Hmm. Four to the turn:

*** TURN *** : [ 3 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] K [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] ] [ 7 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] ]

SB checks, limper bets, I raise(?), button folds, SB folds, limper calls. Heads up to the river:

*** RIVER *** : [ 3 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/heart.gif[/img] K [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] 7 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] ] [ 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img] ]

Limper checks. Bet or no?

I really don't know if I played any street right on this hand. I talked with a friend about it, he wasn't too sure either. Comments?