Thread: Slowplay = bad
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Slowplay = bad

must reraise the flop only time i wont reraise depending if the hand is headsup or not is with aces or kings multi way hands i will always reraise to protect my hand, remember your qq which is 70 30 to ace jack is now a much less favorite with king 9 in the hand also, youre only about (guessing here) 38%ish to win the hand agains the other 2 people. its the classic coin flip if he has ace king so you must find out where you are at, 10-12$ raise is appropriate here represent a huge hand. calling the turn here too may be a bad play, he is the raiser and just gets flat called by you, is there any reason not to put this person on a hand as weak as 910 suited?, id probably muck the turn if i didnt reraise, with a reraise to 10 or 12 preflop i call the turn and if he has ace 10 i say great catch on the turn but no way can you call the river. either great play by him or great laydown by you. i say great lay down becuase he represented an ace so you have to muck your hand always raise with qq they are almost as bad as jacks