View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Recurring Dreams...

Ok:

One dream occurs with me starting out in the ocean. It is very far from the shore and extremely calm and serene. Things are very cold looking: the color of the water, the background colors, often it is night time or as if I am in Arctic waters. I am treading water with 1 or 2 girls that are familiar to me, but their specific identities are unknown. In the ocean is either an huge cruise ship or huge airplane (basically an incredibly large metal, man-made object) that I am trying really hard to avoid (not in a scared way, I just know I want nothing to do with it).

I tread water for a while staying away from the huge object and then somehow I find myself back on land. I am making my way towards something that I am pretty excited about. I get to an open beach that is amazing-looking. Everything is extremely vibrant in color: the ocean is a stunning, deep, bright, blue and the sand is very golden yellow.

I immediately go to swim (or surf) in the ocean and the waves become gigantic. However, the gigantic waves don't scare me and I am having fun catching riding them, etc. And then I wake up.

I am a weirdo.