View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 03:25 PM

Default Re: What situation do you hate the most in poker?

[ QUOTE ]
Sitting with several live ones playing crazy and having fun, and some expert decides to table coach them back into line. "OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY RAISED A9o UTG+1?!?!!? KEEP PLAYING LIKE THAT PLEASE I NEED YOU TO PAY FOR MY EDUCATION JUST STAY AT THE TABLE" Some dude was actually recommending 2+2 and SSH to people at the PP 2/4 game a few weeks ago. "OH JEEZ THE 2+2ERS ARE GONNA LOVE YOU WHEN I POST UP THIS HAND FOR REVIEW LOL. 96s FOR THREE BETS? READ SSH AND YOU WON'T LOSE ALL THE TIME, FISH."

I just want to slip through the internet and murder all table coaches.

[/ QUOTE ]

99.9% of the time I agree w/you, and I never say anything to the fishes. But last night, I broke my own rule. Party .5/1, over about 3 hours. Some clueless guy with 97/20 preflop lost over $125 buck (at least I counted 4 reloads, it may have been more.

Once the table figured him out, EVERY hand he was in preflop was raised. And he simply would NOT fold with anything. I won at least 25BBs from him over 2 hours. I started feeling sorry for him.

Finally I messaged, "you don't need to play every hand you know. Might I suggest a book on hold'em?"

Of course he gave me a f*uck off. So I stayed another hour and took another 15BBs from him [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]