View Single Post
Old 03-02-2003, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Pokerpages/Bugsys club/Hendon mob poker site

There software basically sucks.

I used to play a lot on pokerpages and I was taking the tournamanet ranking very seriously to sharpen up my game. Only after I got in the top 10 for a month (think it was last april or may) did I decide to try real money.

Now I'm a consistant micro-no-limit player on-line. Friend of mine from my home asked me for advise about playing on-line. I told them PokerPages software was a good place to practice before puting in real money.

Back when I used to play there, I had just AOL as connection and yes, I got disconnected on many occasions. I had the same probleme whit paradise and Party. For some reason, PokerStars software runned just fine. I got myself High Speed DSL connection just before christmas. Now I don't have any probleme at all with any sites... Except for PokerPages... Couple of my friend followed my advices and are playing there on play-money tourneys. I tryed to join in on a NL tourney one night to play whit them. When the smoke had cleared, I had saw two hands... This does not seem to have been a one time probleme since I have try again on many occasion to play play-money satellites whit friends but never could because the software basically crashed every single time on me, despite my High Speed DSL connection...

Sadly, I belive There real money software as failed is coming out to the Highly competitive world of online poker. They failed to show up on days one whit a bugs free, top-notch software.

-Happy [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]