View Single Post
Old 03-01-2003, 03:57 PM

Default Re: U.S. Diplomat Resigns in Protest

I think there probably are links between Iraq and al Qaeda, and to Hizbollah as well.

At any rate would you agree that you might be wrong if in the course of the war we capture a bunch of al Qaeda in Iraq, discover a training camp there for Iraqi and al Qadea in the use of biological/chemical weapons--especially if this is corroborated by Iraqi military and security sources?

What will be discovered and shown regarding Saddam's WMD during and after the war will probably be flabbegasting in scope...and I won't be surprised if the Iraq/terrorist connection is more brightly illuminated as well.

I don't think this war is being based on lies, but rather on a lot of classified information as well as on strategic goals in the larger war against terror.

Hopefully the new base in Iraq will enable us to preemptively eliminate Hizbollah before they attack us on our soil as they have promised to do. They should be eliminated anyway based on their past murderous attacks against us in other areas of the world, but their recent announcement adds a certain urgency. I look for a large S.W.A.T-style operation against them after the dust settles a bit in Iraq.