View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 11:57 AM

Default Re: It\'s a sad sad situation ...

[ QUOTE ]

2. I spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.

[/ QUOTE ]

What surplus?

[ QUOTE ]

4. I set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is his fault how?

[ QUOTE ]

5. I set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please support this argument.

[ QUOTE ]

8. First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a great one. Do you think he doesn't work while he is on vacation? This is a total non-story.

[ QUOTE ]

9. After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, your idea of a Presidential vacation is ill informed I believe. I don't see how you can blame 9/11 on Bush. When Clinton had the chance to take Bin Laden into custody but declined.

[ QUOTE ]

10. I set the record for most campaign fundraising trips than any other president in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

So?

[ QUOTE ]

11. In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.

[/ QUOTE ]

9/11 played no part in this I guess.... Or the recession that Clinton left us?
[ QUOTE ]

13. I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain to me how this is his fault?

[ QUOTE ]

15. I set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

[/ QUOTE ]

So?

[ QUOTE ]

16. I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is total nonsense.

[ QUOTE ]

17. I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your ignorance here is impressive.

[ QUOTE ]

18. I presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he's more informed than you? Also, these are not the highest prices in history if you adjust for inflation.

[ QUOTE ]

20. I became the most protested person in the history of the world, when 15 million people worldwide, simultaneously took to the streets to protest my war policy.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, there are a lot of ignorant people out there.

[ QUOTE ]

21. I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

Context is a pain in your butt on this one isn't it. Nice deceptive "point", though most of yours are.

[ QUOTE ]

22. My presidency is the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure how you are defining secretive, but unaccountable is inaccurate. They certainly are accountable, its called elections.

[ QUOTE ]

23. Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (The 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice has a Chevron oil tanker named after her).

[/ QUOTE ]

So? The richest Congressmen/women are Democrats, whats your point?

[ QUOTE ]

24. I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true, and how is that his fault?

[ QUOTE ]

25. I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that his fault? And so did Clinton. It only came out under Bush... Maybe Bush got it to come out while Clinton let it happen?

[ QUOTE ]

26. I am the first president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO.

[ QUOTE ]

29. I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, the UN is a joke. Look at who is on the commission.

[ QUOTE ]

30. I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, the UN is a joke.

[ QUOTE ]

32. I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).

[/ QUOTE ]

So?

[ QUOTE ]

33. I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

[/ QUOTE ]

So?

[ QUOTE ]

35. I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the most moronic thing you have yet written... yet...

[ QUOTE ]

36. I took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

[ QUOTE ]

37. I, with a policy of 'disengagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

The facts not only do not support your argument, they support the EXACT opposite of your argument.

[ QUOTE ]

38. I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your stat is wrong. Who cares what Europeans think anyway?

[ QUOTE ]

39. I am the first US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO.

[ QUOTE ]
42. In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, ok.

[ QUOTE ]

43. I removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lie. Please support.

[ QUOTE ]

* I was AWOL from National Guard and deserted the military during a time of war.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. I grow tired of this unsupported accusation.