View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 10:13 AM

Default Re: What\'s the best option here?

if the table is passive, i limp KJo from EP but it also depends on postflop play (i think) [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

i think i'd fold the flop as others have said because it is so small, but i also have a problem with calling in this situation and the reason is:

i have you at 3 outs for the BDFD and BDSD. you can't raise because you need people in to pay for your draws to come in. i don't give BB credit for the A since he could do this to pump his flush draw, however the reraise from UTG+2 makes me think a paired A.

the turn REALLY sux because both your backdoor draws are gone, but you have paired your king. i don't think we can lead out because we don't have position on either flop bettors and could get stuck just betting and having BB and UTG calling with the higher A.

so this lack of position, i think, cancels out a c/r, leaving us with check or fold. your J outs are probably tainted with a possible AJ limp from UTG or BB, so that leaves 2 outs. so unless you have reads of either bettors bluffing, i'd think fold the turn.

i could use some help from others though [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]