View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 03:19 PM

Default Re: Ive never been to a bar

El,
[ QUOTE ]
For those who haven't been, it was a strip club, kinda. It was more like a bar where chicks were dancing on the bar. Except they took their clothes off and they danced on stages instead of the bar. And they sometimes had punk rock bands play there. Just the greatest place to hang out.

[/ QUOTE ]
The place was always a very cool strip club. It was a place that a lot of guys brought there girlfriends and girls felt comfortable there. When they introduced rock bands it really made for a great hang out. Rock band on the main stage with fans groupies etc. Strippers on the other stages, and usually by the end of the night strippers were up on stage with the band. Plenty of single women (hot goth chicks) which is unusual for a strip club. There was a change in management and the place went down the tube pretty quickly.

[ QUOTE ]
There was another place like that which was much smaller than Doc's. Any idea what I might be thinking of?

[/ QUOTE ]
There was a small place on Glisan St. and about 20th, but that closed I think even before Doc's. Similar, also very cool but probably not what you're thinking of. If you think of the place let me know. I MISS DOC'S!!!

Joe