Thread: WSOP 2005
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 09:54 PM

Default Re: WSOP 2005

[ QUOTE ]
Hi there I just have a few questions related to the 2004 WSOP and the 2005 WSOP if you cant answer them all don't worry just do your best. Id be very grateful:

1) How many runners were in the 2004 WSOP
2) How many runners do you think will be in the 2005 WSOP
3) Why is the WSOP 2005 held at the RIO and not Binions, is the final table still held at Binions??
4) Do you think a pro will ever win the WSOP again? whats your reason behind the answer??
5) I've heard people mention the entry fee may go up from $10,000 to ??????, do you think it should go up???
6) Do you really believe the winner of the WSOP is the best player in the World?
7) Please guess which pro you think has the best chance of winning the WSOP 2005 or at least making the final table?
8) How many days will the 2005 WSOP Main Event last for ?? and what do you think it takes to maintain great poker throughout the event..?
9) If you had $10k would you rather play the Main event or some of the smaller tournaments with less runners?
10) If you won the 2005 WSOP would you say it was through Poker Stars lol, oh and do you think this years winner will be from Poker Stars??

Sorry for so many questions, Id really like to know your opinions.

John

[/ QUOTE ]

1. 2,576
2. I heard they were going to limit it to 5,000 due to space. If that is the case, it will fill up.
3. The Rio has more space. The final two days will be still be at Binions.
4. Yes, eventually it will happen. Eventually a woman will win also.
5. I think they should make it 50,000. That way it will have the prestige that it used to have when only a select few could afford the buyin.
6. Only if Phil Ivey wins.
7. Ivey
8. 7 days
9. Main event for sure.
10. No