Thread: WSOP 2005
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 06:45 PM

Default Re: WSOP 2005

Gonna just answer the ones I have a clue about...

2. I heard 4k is what they're expecting. I dont think they know for sure until all the qualifiers are done.

3. Binions isnt big enough? Probably it will all be at the rio

4. Sure, anyone could win. Pros just have it harder b/c everyone gets to study them on TV. It's a lot harder to read some donk you've never seen before than say some pro you know is a really tight player who only plays blah blah in this part of the tourney.

5. It might, and probably should. It's supposed to be the best of the best at the world series, I wouldn't mind some thinning of the field. Then again, there are some old skool purists who say that anyone should be able to walk into the place and win. I wouldn't mind if they made it so you can only get in thru qualifying thru some event, after all, its supposed to be the best of the best.

6. No, but whoever he/she is, is damn good. There's so much luck/chance involved it's really hard to say they're the *best* player in the world, more like they're among the best.

7. Lederer, he's due, and he's my hero. i *heart* Lederer

8. The WSOP prize packages are 10 nights in a hotel, but it probably won't last that long. Focus, you either have it or don't.

9. Main event, that's where all the chicks are.

10. I'd say whatever web site I won it from. They had (I thought I heard) the entire final table last year. There's a good track record there... Party isn't helping itself this year by giving roughly equivelent packages