View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 05:42 PM

Default Re: What Is The Rule On A Muck ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
friendly semipro player who told the guy to turn his cards over should have kept his mouth shut

[/ QUOTE ]

The cards had already been turned face up. The player than turned them over thinking he was beat. In fact the friendly player did the proper thing noting the winning hand. It's not like he saw the kids untabled cards and told him to flip them up.

Regards,

T

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont care if they were once turned up. like i said, its up to the dealer and the players involved. to me , the hand starts when the cards are being dealt and ends when somebody is pushed the pot, everything in between youre on your own(with dealer helping minimally). if you show your cards and muck them because you "thought you lost", and the dealer didnt see them, thats too bad and you deserve to lose.
all of the above is imho, and may be against every poker rule ever established, but its how i feel [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
also, there is confilcting stories as to what happened above. were the cards mucked or not? (doesnt change my opinion, just curious)