View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 04:59 PM

Default Re: Major Problems with cardroom staff and management at Caesar\'s Indi

Having now slept on it, I'm thinking I may have over-reacted bit. I don't get up there often enough for it to be a huge problem for me, and I have said many times that the best opportunity for a low-limit "pro" ( [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I don't think I've ever referred to myself as a pro in public before, but by the strict definition, deriving one's primary income from playing poker, I guess it's accurate) like me is online, since I can play so many more hands per hour. Playing live is alot more fun, however, but less so when the staff is not taking care of business.

As for the card exposing incident, the guy was not a total fish (which I define as someone who plays very loose and very passively), But he did upset and intimidate some of the weaker players, and possibly was trying to shoot an angle. On the hand in question, he exposed his pocket kings after the passive player to my left had called (he was holding 99 and had flopped a set) and the player between them got an unfair advantage. The floorperson didn't even seem to notice, the dealer was pretty much clueless, and the other players at the table were upset by his antics, though no one got up and left immediately.

edit: By saying I'm a pro I am not saying I am a great player. I'm merely good enough to beat soft low limit games for a decent earn.