View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 01:18 PM

Default Re: Major Problems with cardroom staff and management at Caesar\'s Indi

[ QUOTE ]
a) Throwing the cards way too high, so that anyone of a mind to sit low in his seat could see others' hole cards as they were dealt

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ask the dealer to pitch the cards lower? It's okay to request that, just say "Excuse me, dealer, would you pitch the cards a little lower? I'm getting glimpses occasionally". Or ask the floor to mention it to the dealer.

[ QUOTE ]
b) Inability to read the board and accurately determine the winning hand without help from the experienced players at the table

[/ QUOTE ]

This was an ongoing problem? You would have seen a number of different dealers in 10 hours, how many had this problem?

[ QUOTE ]
c) Sloppy dealing- flipping cards over and exposing them

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, was this prevalent or was it one or two inexperienced dealers? If the latter, then chalk it up to inexperience and expect them to get better.

[ QUOTE ]
d) Inability to tell me the amount of money in the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should know this without asking. When you ask, you are giving the information you receive to everyone else at the table as well. Don't ask.

[ QUOTE ]

A very large man who sat down late in the evening or early morning was fond of exposing his hole cards in the middle of a betting round. Once, he did it in a 3-handed pot after one of his opponents called, but the other had not yet acted. Worse yet, there was a floorperson standing right there watching it happen, AND NOT ONE WORD WAS SAID! In my opinion, this floorperson is incompetent.

[/ QUOTE ]

How often did he expose in multiway pots? You mention one time. Yeah, that's a problem, but one time really isn't worth getting upset about. If he did it a lot headsup, then you have nothing to complain about.

Regards,

T