View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 12:06 PM

Default Re: know it all spamming 2+2

[ QUOTE ]
If they really cared, they would have likely found it by now or will come accross it soon anyhow. They'll be too lazy to really use it, too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I agree. Anyone that really wants to play better and is willing to put in the time and effort necessary will find the necessary resources to do so. Those that "learn" by watching what the pros do on TV and just think they have the "natural talent" necessary to win will just keep giving away money. Plus, there are those that really know they aren't that good, and don't care. They just want to relax and have fun playing cards, and there is nothing wrong with that. Not everyone takes the game as seriously as most of us do. It is their money and they should spend it how they want. Chances are if you gave them a poker book for beginners they would thank you and put it on a shelf to collect dust.

Don't sweat it. 2+2 is not a HUGE secret. Most book stores have a poker section, and anyone that picks up a 2+2 book can see the referal to the website. If a person finds 2+2 that is not a guarentee that it will improve his or her game -- we all see trolls talking about "you guys suck with your math -- I'm outta here" all the time. If someone finds 2+2 and uses it correctly, improves his or hetr game, then frankly that person deserves to reap the benfits, and probably positively contribute to the boards. I don't see any real downside for us.