View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 05:45 PM

Default 5/10 6max - typical?

5/10 Hold'em (4 handed) converter

Preflop: is with Ac, 10d
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB folds, BB calls.

Turn: (4 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (7.50 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 11.50 BB

SB is aggressive and would not likely wait until the turn to raise Queens. So I am fairly sure with the turn raise he has me beat with two pair or better, unless he is semi-bluffing a drawing hand. However, I'm more inclined to feel that I'm up against a better hand. Still, I'm not confident enough in a four handed game to fold to a check raise on the turn in this situation. Does anyone fold here? And how about the raise on the river? Should I just call at this point?