View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 04:49 AM

Default QQ hand at an insane 1/2 party table that left me wondering...

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP3 calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Villain raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls, CO folds, Villain calls, BB calls.

Flop: (16.50 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Villain raises</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 caps</font>, Villain calls, BB calls, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: (18.25 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Villain raises</font>, BB calls, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls

River: (24.25 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Villain bets</font>, BB folds, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls.

Final Pot: 24.25 BB

OK, well this table had been making my head spin. extremely loose, and some major donks in this hand. i limped because the Villain had been raising constantly, and i knew i could get a 3 bet in here. on the flop i was just going for a c/r, but then Villain decides to go crazy (it was just hard for me to give him that much credit, seriously total donk). i decided my overpair was good here(and drawing to the third nut flush). now if i thought i was in a pot with tough players i wouldve already folded, but as ive been saying, this table was particularly terrible. i hit my set on the turn, but i guess i got cold feet when the mega donk Villain once again raised. the river im calling down with what is probably the best hand, but the insane amount of strength shown had me thinking i was toast here. do i just fold this on the flop? i might have played this totally wrong, and it confused me, so thats why im posting it here.