View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 10:50 PM

Default Re: PM me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's not a cheat, nor is he admitting to being a cheat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said use the chat box - IM is very unethical.
Bike you are in a live game and in the middle of the hand you start wispering to each other about the weather. You don't think other players would find this unethical at the table?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's so different. Nobody cares to read our goofy conversation on the chat box, nor is it a public conversation, nor is it cheating, nor do I care if you think it is, nor am I going to stop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, first off I might of jumped to quick b/c I was an a very pissed off mood already b/c a bunch of students played in a big online tourney together at the university on the weekend and one of them won with tons of help. They suggested they were not colluding.
When this thread started bike they were not claiming to talk about there goofy weekend. They claimed they were using IM in this thread for one purpose only "to discuss hands" This pissed me off. I don't care if they are waiting to the hand is over, it just doesn't look or sound good to me.
Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

We do discuss hands after the fact. I don't think that's cheating either. People do that at live games too, if you wanna go back to that.