View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 01:53 PM

Default Re: party is effing with my affliliate

I've been a lurker for almost a year and a half and I remember this section of the forum is suppose to be a no affiliate zone, but I couldn't help notice.

My Party Poker Affiliate Account has been frozen as well.
Someone asked for an email and here is the email I have received...

Hi,

In response to your e-mail, we would like to inform you that your affiliate revenue is on hold for a temporary basis.

This is due to the fact that the players referred by you have not played much at Party Poker, we need to make sure that the players have signed up with an intention to play.

We do understand you concern, as we expect a long term relationship from our partner's but please cooperate with us and we need to check the accounts to ensure there is no system abuse, your payments are on hold only for temporary basis, and so as soon as the revenue generated by your players increases your payments will be made.

If you have further questions and/or concerns, we will be glad to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Affiliate Accounts Team
PartyPoker.com
affiliates@partypoker.com
Toll Free from US/Canada Only: +1-877-867-6537

I was worried at first, but I'm glad to find a section on 2+2 where we can discuss and share our experience so we can all get out of this. PP and Global Media are holding over 5K of my money as hostage!

Any updates on people that have gotten their accounts unfrozen? Keep us up to date, I will too once I hear from them.