View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 01:23 PM

Default Re: Is it +EV for women to wear, seductive clothing at the poker table

[ QUOTE ]
Definately. Take it from someone who has an attractive girlfriend that plays strong poker, it is definately +EV. 97% of all players can be broken down in to two groups: those that give her no respect and those that are too busy eye humping her to play right. All she has to do is stay out of the way of the other 3%.

-Yarney

[/ QUOTE ]

This couldn't be any more true. The only time that I wear any sort of revealing clothing is in a poker room. One of two situations always occur: 1. I get no respect, and get paid off big time. or 2. Guys "feel bad" for beating a cute little 20 year old girl and let me off easy. Examples: Last week some guy check-called his nut flush heads up against my K high flush. Some old man bet into me heads up on the river when the board paired (filled me up) and said, "sweetheart I have quads." and showed me his hand. One of my male friends who plays the 6/12 game with me, even noticed this pattern and commented about it. Being a female in the poker room is +EV in itself, and then when you add a low cut top and some tight pants, the boys just get thrown off their game. It's quite humerous.