View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 07:48 PM

Default Re: Playing online - for the birds???

Tom,
I worked as a floorman for 5+ years and if ever put to the test, I couldn't prove that any one of the games that I supervised was on the straight and narrow. Yet, the same contract exists. I really have no idea what kind of "evidence" would satisfy you that the online game is not rigged. I am skeptical that any site is going to release its algorithm to anyone in order to prove its legitimacy but I think that's the only thing that would satisfy you.

I mentioned in my previous posts, a number of players on this forum pay the bills with online poker. I myself have been a winning player online for over 3 years on 5 different sites. Being from a small city in Canada, I suggest that they are not doing me the favour of letting me win. There is no motivation.

All I am suggesting is that, it is possible/probable that the feeling of online gaming appearing rigged to someone is for the reasons that I suggested in my original post.

Also, I did not use the term irrational in an attempt to be insulting or "goonish". If I spoke offensively in any way then I certainly apologize to Sucka.

HC