View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 04:34 PM

Default Re: SportingBet Reload

[ QUOTE ]
the fish on that site must be seen to be believed. I played a bit there recently to make sure it is still fishy as hell for a review and man is it ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the understatement of all time. I'm clearing the welcome bonus now; after about 3 years of playing Internet poker I thought I had seen it all, but I've never seen anything like the players on SportingBet. Last night I was at a 1/2 limit where the posted stats read like this: 62% players seeing the flop, average pot $26. And I think that was a severe miscalculation. Rarely was a pot under $30, and most hands 7-9 people saw the flop.

The down side is the software is the worst imaginable. No multitabling, no stats, no player notes, slow as hell, frequent disconnects...

If you can stand the annoyances, I definately recommend the welcome bonus. $30 after 100 raked hands, $70 after a total of 500. The downside is you must contribute to the pot (and it must b raked of course) to get credit for the hand. But so far it has been unbelievably profitable.