View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 09:39 PM

Default Making 15k a month to losing everything I have in world...

Hey all for past year or so I have averaged 10-15k a month profit playing at 4 sites...Things were going great I bought a home, a cadillac, an 8,000 dollar ring for my lady etc...I had every toy I ever wanted and of course had a sick bank roll... I really was living the poker players dream until the last month...in March I committed suicide on my bank roll...I actually had to ask my father for a loan to pay my house payment. I have no other income source and my bank roll is at 0.00 as we speak. I have lost it all in a month. I was losing 8k a day some days at party poker 1k buy in plo 8 and plo. Then I moved up to 100 200 on a couple sites and bamm another 30k gone in a week...My only saving grace is I have 9k in my ameritrade account invested in various stocks I bought with poker winnings. The question is besides buy a gun and rent a bullet what now? I am 26 with 1/2 of a college degree and an amazing amount of cash needed to sustain my monthly bills now as I was living VERY high on the hog. Any advice would be appreciated as my psyche is not doing well after the past month...

Ken