View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 05:15 PM

Default Re: Do Republicans Really Believe These Things

"....that one of the things I love about Republicans, their ability to spin anything in order to discredit the other side. That is one of the reasons I voted Republican, they are simply better politicians."
Do you actually believe this is wise to select who do vote for based on their ability to spin and their ability to discredit the other side? If you truly believe this, you have a peculiar criteria of deciding who to vote for.....

And if you have evidence showing Bush43 did not fulfill his military duty then contact CBS IMMEDIATELY, they will send a private jet, put you in a 4-star hotel, and give you an interview with Dan Rather.... You will make history! They have been trying to nail Bush on this for 5 years. The last attempt was with forged Microsoft Word documents on fax paper (it is a little difficult to forge 35 year old paper so I guess fax paper was the second choice). I was in the military and when a pilot is:
1. Trained to fly a fighter
2. The fighter is obsoleted during the pilots service.
3. The pilot is leaving the service in 2 years.

They will NOT spend the money to re-train a pilot on a new fighter. The result is they give the pilot "busy work" until their term is over. Bush fell in this category. Giving pilots in these situations "flex time" is normal... Personally I think it is a waste of tax payer money and they should excuse these pilots from their service obligations early...

I wonder if you did actually vote Republican.... To vote Republican, you do so for one of two basic reasons:
1. You generally agree with the Republican agenda.
2. You despise the opposing party's agenda so much that voting Republican is the lesser of two evils...

Based on your post, I would DEFINATELY rule out #1.
I leaning towards ruling out #2 since you have said nothing bad about the Dems.

Seriously, are you a John Kerry supporter in wolves clothing?