View Single Post
Old 02-08-2003, 01:11 PM

Default Re: I have some Problems with Party Poker (need help)

Is this code: PPMCRUISE for all players: new and old at Party?
I received the February e-newsletter and I didnt see any mention of this new bonus?

Between EmpirePoker and PartyPoker I have procured 5- $100 bonuses since late December.
EP/PP have the easiest bonus requirements of almost any site:being seated at 500 raked hands.This can be accomplished on average on one table in 12 or so hours ,2 tables 6 hours and 3 tables around 4 hours.The EV on these bonuses is luscious.I usually play 2 tables so it takes me around 6 hours.This is +$16.66per hour for both tables per hour..+$8.33 per hour for single table.
So If you are playing 2-4 you've got a +2Bigbet EV off the top assuming you play well.
Sometimes when I play bonuses I honestly think my play degrades and I play too loose and pay off too much knowing I have this nice buffer to play with.Anyone else have this problem of not playing your A-game when playing bonuses?
I have come to the conclusion that for me to bonusslut around on low-limit games and play my A/B game rather than play higher with no bonus goals and play a solid A game is not wiselaying higher without bonuses for me seems to be a more efficient use of my playing time(ie hourly average)even including bonus EV.
I do not include my bonus money in my hourly average obviously.
When I first played online a year ago after many thousands of hours offline.I got my ass kicked in Paradise 5-10's and up.
About 3-4 months I started playing much more.I promised myself to grind it out and really test this online stuff.Being extra pussy wussy conservative and leery of online play I set my goal to win 1000BigBets at every level starting at $1-2 and be playing $10-20+ within a year my former b&m limits.
I have reached my goals at $1-2 and $2-4.$3-6 here I come.
sorry for the rambling as usual
And no I dont include bonuses in my cumulative win on deciding to move up in limit.

thnx the bonushoe