View Single Post
Old 03-30-2005, 10:39 PM

Default Re: Will I go to hell if I hit it?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Look, if I had a daughter and she wanted to date my friend, I would be happy about that. Better someone I know as a decent person, rather than someone I don't know. The fact that your older is strange, but his daughter likes you, and that happened without you initiating anything. So, you could be just some other random old guy. People make way too big of a deal about age.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you're saying this without a daughter. If it was your little girl i could almost guarantee you'd feel different.

i don't think you can really say you'd be ok with this until you have a little girl and your buddy has her ankles by her precious little head.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one will believe me but I DO understand this. If you take this too far you will never have sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong, because i'm not usually in the situation where i'll find myself banging my best friends little girl who i've watched grow up and probably even changed a few of her $hitty diapers.

[/ QUOTE ]

In a couple of years, the tables will be turned...she'll change HIS shi++y diapers.