View Single Post
Old 03-30-2005, 01:49 PM

Default Re: zaxx19 says \"Get out of the Kiddie Pool and make some moves\", so I do

[ QUOTE ]

What better way to represent a draw than call, call, bet when the draw hits.

[/ QUOTE ]

You had a draw. You perceived weakness. Take it down earlier IMO. But since its a weak draw you should just fold. Though granted with reads and a plan to take it down without hitting its ok. I'd rather raise it in in position though, since that represents the flush draw better to me in a multiway pot against thoughtful players (that may not be the case here).
[ QUOTE ]

Based on the flop/turn/river action, which player do you think has the nuts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say that I did thuink they have the nuts. But sometimes they will. Both UTG and MP took lines that could be heart draws, all reads aside. Som percentage of the time they will have the goods.

My comment on position is simple...if you were betting into the field when the heart hit rather than after two checks that would strike me as a more believable representation of the flush. Or a large c/r (very risky) would work as well, but I probably would never do that without crystal reads due to the large expense involved. Also that would require an opponent capable of laying down to a c/r.