View Single Post
Old 03-30-2005, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Egyptian Chips = Ugly?

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, there is a difference between calling an action taken foolish, and calling a person generally foolish. Maybe you should think more carefully about exactly what you are saying before posting.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah, I thought about it, and I stand by the statement, but thanks for the lesson & your concern. FYI, I never said you were 'generally' foolish, just foolish in regard to the thread.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess you meant to say "By all means, have & express your own opinion, as long as I don't have to read it and have no personal connection to the topic being discussed, or I will lash out."

[/ QUOTE ]
What is my connection to the Egyptian Chipcos? Besides, the OP was the one 'lashing out', I was just responding with my opinion (or do mine not count?).

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the word "ugly" ruffled your feathers. Perhaps you would have preferred something like:

Egyptian Chips = unprepossessing?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I prefer to not start threads who's only intent is to put down the hard work of others.

[ QUOTE ]
I am not a fan. Am I the only one here that does not enjoy the apprearance of these chips? I like a simple design. If you like them and/or own them enjoy them, however i prefer traditional chips with edgespots and a small logo in the center.

Is that more politically correct? you need to toughen that skin buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Politically correct? What does that have to do with anything?

My skin is plenty thick, it seems that YOU are the one overreacting here. All I said was that this was a useless post (and foolish), and completely unnecessary IMO.

J5