View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 02:13 PM

Default Re: I PROPOSE A NEW FORUM: WINNING SNG PLAYERS

I dont care if this does have troll written all over it. I want to bite too.

Count me OUT of the club, cause my prophecy stats suck enough. (I think) I cant even get the website to work right now.

If you think that even a random 1k sample is big enough to let all the cream rise to the top then let me be one of the first LOUD people to laugh at you.I can take 2 random 1k samples of my own tournaments and be over 15% roi off between the two.

You are nothing more then a child(age doesnt matter) that got his feelings hurt when you screwed over someone that has a good reputation at this forum. Your intent here is obvious.

You are a smart kid IMO, and probably a decent poker player. I doubt Irie would have backed you unless he thought so too.

You have a lot to learn, and I for one hope you learn it. One of the things to learn as a poker player is how to deal with a bad streak. We all know how you handled it.

Oh and for the record... PoPro is missing over 50% of my 20+2 tournies that I just started playing less then a week ago. Hmmmmmmmmm! They only have 36 of the 78 that I have played. The data is off by 7% ITM as well(I am really 48.68% ITM for my 20s) For the 30s.... lol I have over 1200 games in since Jan 1st on a horrible run of only 36.37% ITM ... When you learn more about SnGs you will find out that it happens. popro is mising about 45%plus of my 30s as well.

You have nothing but popro to base your "club" on... Not many here give it any credit except for you... I am sure that we are ALLLL WRONG, and you are right because your stats magicaly match up. Think about that for a few moments.

And I would officially take your $100 bet, but rumor has it that you dont pay up what you owe so its a -EV bet for me even though I would win.