View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 09:30 AM

Default Re: The SUPERMAN/VADER FINALS!!

[ QUOTE ]

wrong. his power is his power. it's not a function of whether the thing he's up against is earthly or not. and we have no idea about what kind of sun or gravitational force, etc. Darth's planet has so you're making assumptions out of your ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it makes a big thing about how weak he is on any non earth planet in all the movies.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't exactly remember the details, but didn't Superman come back from the dead? I'm pretty sure I don't remember Darth Vader ever doing that.

Also, Anakin is a whiny emo byotch, and Superman doesn't fold under the pressure of guys like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to point out that in an allegorical sense Anakin too came back from the dead. As a freaking SITH LORD. The argument was not about Anakin, but Vader, they are two distict entities. Yeah blah blah they're the same being, but the emotional maturity and force development is so drastic in the later being that he qualifies as an entirely new being.
For instance, if I said.. "Whatever superman is called by his mother, I can't remember but I think it's in IV" vs. Vader, I would take it to mean Vader was fighting the earlier undeveloped and non superhuman superman. As it stands we have a fully armed and operational Sith lord with lighting bolts, mental domination, cybernetic enhancements, and a giant glowing force sword of death fighting a man wearing blue and red tights.

[ QUOTE ]
the force: as far as the force being strong enough to overpower supermans brain, thats a given. that ugly biotch in the movie tricked him into giving up all his powers, darth vader could make superman hump a football if he wanted to.
a vote here for superman is a bad vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice hand sir.