View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 06:19 PM

Default Re: The river bet game

Hmm...

Hand 1:

B - I like a half-pot bet here.. I don't think he flopped a straight or a set. I think he has KJ more often than anything with an eight in it.

Hand 2:

C.

Gah.. I'd picked C and put him on A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] before I saw that he bought in for $40 and posted out of turn. He could have anything.

Then again, I'd say check/call... but that's weaktight and I'd rather make the push. Go ahead. C

Hand 3:

B

Playing against the BB makes this one pretty tricky. He could have 36, 54, 57, 52, any of that. I say make a bet, but fold to a c/r (unless it's a min-raise in which case I think you have to call with odds)..

Hand 4:

B

Why does he c/r this flop? A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T, 99? I doubt he has TT or QQ, unless he's into limp-raising QQ... could he have A2? I'd hope he wouldn't limp UTG and then c/r that flop with it... I'll take B, half-pot bet. See if he'll call with AT/AQ/(QT??)

Hand 5:

D

You know, I'm in an MoH mood, and I think he might have caught a flush. Wooooooooo.

Hand 5:

D. Block that shit... but if he raises, I don't think you can call.

-dB