View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 10:25 PM

Default I think I am in love.

I always wanted to play the 1/2 6-max at Party Poker, but have always been busy with 1/2 full ring. Today I decided on a change of plans. I had some raked hands to finish to get my bonus and I didn't want to spend all day accomplishing my task.

For the first time, I hop on the 6-max tables. I decide that I will just 3-table and get used to the speed. Since I started playing poker I always thought I was pretty decent playing short handed, since this type of game involves more post flop thinking.

I continue to play 3-tables and wonder why I haven't been playing here sooner. These tables have people who are: crazy, maniacs, and swarms of loose-passive players, not to mention that almost every hand is raked. While playing, I decide to see a flop with this hand.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is CO with 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (7 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Turn: (6.50 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls.

River: (12.50 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, UTG folds.

Final Pot: 14.50 BB

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6-Max