View Single Post
Old 01-24-2003, 03:45 AM

Default Clarification

On the flop, I forgot to mention that the UTG+1 guy called before MP capped. And UTG means UTG+1. I guess smart people assumed that correctly. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As it turned out, MP had AKo. (Obviously, I don't know what UTG+1 had since he folded. I'd guess KK, since I don't know that he'd 3-bet with 55.) Morgan, I agree with you on kinda how I figured the other two guys. Clarkmeister, I was surprised too. I can't believe he played top pair so strongly.

Then again, I hammered the hell out of my hand too, but at least mine was only behind AA. Granted, I did suspect AA [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Did I indeed overplay this? I ask because usually I get too scared of a single raise, and I was making an effort this time not to be too paranoid. I also kinda wanted to drop the UTG+1 guy, but in retrospect, I don't know that that was a worthwhile goal or warranted all the checkraising stuff, since he's only folding hands that I beat.

And is 99 usually a legit raising hand UTG? I often have trouble playing medium pairs.

Thanks again for the replies.